KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
You Have Rights. We Protect Them.
Do you feel like the police violated your rights? The attorneys at Taylor & Dolowich have had dozens of cases dismissed or reduced because the cops violated our clients’ constitutional rights. It is important to consult with a lawyer if you feel the police acted above the law and treated you poorly. The most common violation of our clients’ rights that we see in Monterey County are violations of the Fourth Amendment protection against illegal searches and seizures. Why were you pulled over? Why were you searched? Why did police detain you? How did police get into your home? Jamey Dolowich and Dylan Taylor have been successful in having evidence suppressed and thrown out because of illegal police conduct.
Other constitutional rights violations we litigate include:
- First Amendment freedom of speech encroachments
- Second Amendment right to bear arms restrictions
- Fifth Amendment Miranda Rights violations, including protections against coerced confessions
- Sixth Amendment speedy trial rights violations
- Eight Amendment protection from excessive bail, excessive fines, and cruel and unusual punishment
- Fifth and Fourteenth Amendment due process violations